Hello ladies, Monsoon has stepped into the country and along with that it has brought the refreshing trees and air, but Monsoon do not come only with the freshness but with some skin problems too. During this season, our skin has to undergo various ups and downs of weather and thus we need to give more attention to the skin care..here is a list of things that you must keep in mind in Monsoon.
- Drink a lot of water because the humidity makes you sweat a lot and thus the body calls for more water. 8-10 glasses of water must be consumed in a day.
- You should about shoe or closed footwear in Monsoon as it will make your feet sweat and sweating leads to the infection and germs.
- To avoid the dampness of skin. You must keep your body hydrated and moisturised. If you have an oily skin, use water based moisturiser but don’t forget to use it daily.
- Monsoon can hide the sun but not the UV rays. The skin gets affected by the UV rays even in Monsoon so you must use a good sunscreen.
- Washing your face at regular intervals will keep your face protected from the clogged pores and unnecessary oil
- Avoid bathing with steamy water and you must wash your hair twice a week to keep the dirt away and scalp clean.
- Use homemade face pack and scrubs to open the clogged pores.