Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given a lot of emphasis on digitization across the country while introducing the ban on bonds. Digitization is being welcomed loudly across the country. Because of this, people are now using plastic money all the way.
Not only this, people are now paying attention to shopping online. Many people have started shopping for online clothing, grocery shopping and even medicines online.
Online shopping of clothes, electronic items and grocery is fine, but during the on-line shopping of medicines you should take special care of certain things. Yes, let’s know what things are worth by buying online medicines.
C.B. Gupta of Drugs Control Media Services says that it is very difficult to find online medicines that drugs are fake or real. But when you order medicines, keep in mind that the website is trustworthy or not.
- Whenever you send medicines from the reliable website, you will be asked to upload the doctor’s prescription.
- You can also get information about their license from the website. Whether the website has a drug sales license or not.
- Also read their terms and conditions, online return policy, and return policy. If there is no return policy then there are some lapses.
- Speak or mail to the website’s customer care before ordering the order so that all your doubts can be removed.
- When medicines come to your home, a permanent bill will definitely come on which The supplier’s license number should be written.
- If the drug is not a license license number, then understand that the medicines are not autonomic.
- Also check the expiry of the medicines. The medicine should not be torn anywhere or any other stick labeled on it.
- Note that the medicine order What had they come here or their subsidy has come.
- Usually, the authoritative website does not offer generic medicines without the prescription of the doctor.
- Before recommending the medicines, consult your doctor before taking it.
- Also keep in mind that the website is not entertaining anything like your personal information.
- If the prescription drug is found to be ineffective So you can complain to your state’s drug controller.
Dr. Pankajanand Chaudhary of the Medical Department of Max Vaishali says that you should call online medicine but there is no harm in it but it is necessary to be autonomous. If these websites are registered then there is no problem in getting a median online. Rather it is beneficial to the patient because the medicines which are available from the medical store to the patient are expensive and the direct access to the online patient is reached, the margin decreases.