Features of MiG-21
- MiG-21 is a fighter aircraft made by Soviet Russia. Which is also known as Fishbane in the West. They first came in service in 1972. Since then, there have been many changes in the MiG.
- MiG-21 is capable of carrying ammunition in large numbers.
- From the left side of the cockpit, there is an arrangement for firing. 420 rounds can be taken.
- Air from wind and air to ground-to-ground missiles can be taken.
- Many types of bombs weighing up to 1000 kg can be fed on the enemy by carrying them through MiG-21. These include chemical and cluster bombs.
- Total ammunition up to 2000 kg can be loaded on the MiG.
- The maximum speed of MiG-21 can be 2230 kilometers per hour.
Features of F-16
- F-16 is also known by Fighting Falcon and Wiper names. It is manufactured by the US.
- It is among the world’s most famous fighter aircraft.
- Capable of carrying air-to-air missile 6 missiles. It is possible to take air-to-ground missile missiles.
- Also capable of carrying some nuclear weapons.
- Bombs and missiles can be fitted in 9 places.
- It can determine its goal in every season.
- Maximum speed 2414 kilometers per hour