America’s renowned smartphone maker, Apple is going to launch the iPhone 8 on Tuesday. The launching event will begin around 10.30 pm on the night of 12th September. The event will be held at Apple’s new campus Steve Jobs Theater. This is the first time Tim Cook will address the launch event at Steve Jobs’s Theater. This event has an eye on the people of the world. So far, leaks know 10 special things related to the event-
Apple Special Event
1. This time the company can launch the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X Special Edition with the iPhone 8. Apart from this, the launch of the iPhone 7S and the iPhone 7S Plus is also reported.
2. The company can also launch a new Apple TV setup box which will support 4K and HDR.
3. The company can launch Apple Watch Series 3 models, which will also have LTE support. The company can give big batteries in the new model’s read.
4. In this event, the company can announce the date of update in the phone of the iOS 11.
5. The iPhone X will come with glass body (front and back), steel frame and a 5.8-inch bezel-equipped display. The Fiskal Home button is not even given in the iPhone X. The button will be hidden in the display itself.
6. The iPhone X will have the 3D Face Scanner feature to unlock the phone. There will also be a dual rear camera.
7. iPhone X’s 64GB variant can cost $ 1000. It is believed that the company can take 64GB, 256GB and 512GB variants. This will be the first time that the company will offer 512 GB of storage.
8. There is also the possibility of having a wireless charging feature in the new phone. This feature has been prepared according to Qi Standards.
9. It is expected that the booking of the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus will start in the US from September 15 and it will start selling on September 22.
10. In India this phone can come in October.